Arngee

Arngee, aka Otto, is the mascot of Syracuse University. The ISDP Advertising Design class of 2004 adopted him as one of their own and took him on a trip around the world. Hope you enjoy all his travels!

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

The Traveling Vineyard


The Traveling Vineyard has arrived to demystify the wine-buying experience through in-home wine tastings where people get to explore their palate for fine wine and become more confident in their choices. Think of it as a Tuppperware Party but with wine!

I hosted a party last Sunday and it was a blast. Having someone come to your house with wine. All I had to do was invite friends and have some snacks! Sweet!

Well, my friends asked about Arngee, I swear THEY did. Next thing I know they were taking pictures with him. So here is Arngee at the wine party!

5 Comments:

At 4:18 PM, Blogger Lisa Ryan said...

That Arngee does love wine tasting! At least with a home party you didn't have to stop for him on the wine route every 10 minutes!

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger rzdesign said...

hey! how did you post a picture in the post? do tell!

 
At 10:36 PM, Blogger Lisa Ryan said...

I saved a photo to my blog as a draft(through Picasa and Hello - free photo sharing software from google)then put a link to it using the same html you would use to link to a web page.

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger rzdesign said...

Arngee cannot be seen like that!

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger rzdesign said...

I personally really liked the Moscato and the Shiraz from Lizards of Oz. I know the Chilean Sara was a popular one too.

Do you know of any reps in the Syracuse New York area? Lisa, who is a regular visitor to my blog and good friend, would very much like to host a party!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home