Arngee

Arngee, aka Otto, is the mascot of Syracuse University. The ISDP Advertising Design class of 2004 adopted him as one of their own and took him on a trip around the world. Hope you enjoy all his travels!

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Purple, Pink and Arngee


That is Purple on the left and Pink on the right. I will never say those colors again and not see these two faces! Purple is actually Mary and Pink is her younger sister Evie, and of course you know Arngee.

The two are actually my friends Paul and Kathy's daughters. I visited them just last weekend in Kansas City.

5 Comments:

At 9:46 AM, Blogger TheTart said...

Great pic! Whose the middle child? ; )

Smooch,
The Tart

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger rzdesign said...

Good question Smooch! Who IS the middle child?

More probing is who the hell is this Misa? She steals from bloggers! I see she has got some of your stuff too!

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger Lisa Ryan said...

Why are Paul's girls purple and pink? I see green and orange.

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger rzdesign said...

Evie saw a pink shirt in my suitcase and said "I think you should where that shirt!"

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger Willie Baronet said...

Awwww, cuteness. Event the one in the middle. Did I mention Arngee is in Dallas??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home